Steps to access DV content with the Cogeco Polaris remote control:
Step 1: Press MENU twice to bring up on the on screen navigation.
Step 2: Use the DOWN ARROW to navigate to SET UP.
Step 3: Press OK/SELECT.
Step 4: Press the RIGHT ARROW, followed by the DOWN ARROW to navigate to AUDIO SETUP.
Step 5: Press OK/SELECT.
Step 6: Press the DOWN ARROW to navigate to DESCRIPTIVE VIDEO SERVICE followed by the RIGHT ARROW to change the setting to ON.
Step 7: Press EXIT to close the on screen navigation and return to your program.
Steps to access DV content on Cogeco TiVo Service:
Step 1: Press INFO to bring up the on screen menu.
Step 2: Use the DOWN ARROW to navigate to AUDIO.
Step 3: Press SELECT.
Step 4: Press the DOWN ARROW to select the second available audio track.
Step 5: Press SELECT.
Step 6: Press INFO to close the on screen navigation and return to your program.
Steps to access DV content (Over the air on-screen):
- Press "Lang" on the remote until the ENM or FRM language option appears on the screen
Step to access DV content on Cogeco's 'Big Button' Two-Device remote:
- Press A button. The "A" button can be found by going to the left-most button of the 9-button row near the top of the remote (about 3 inches from the top). This is the A button.
- Set and Forget functionality is available for DV. Once DV is enabled it stays enabled even if the set-top is turned ON or OFF or when it is rebooted. However, should a set-top box code upgrade be required, all custom settings will need to be reconfigured (including the DV setting).
- On Cogeco’s TiVo Service, the selection of DV audio content will be enabled only for the specific channel and will be disabled if another channel is selected.
- Analog services offer DV content through SAP, which is accessed through various ways. Set and forget functionality varies.