Working at AMI
At AMI, we strive every day to make a difference within the community we serve as well as within our workplace
Work culture and environment
- Office space features accessible design
- Locations across the country
- Safe and healthy workplace
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Committed to our core values : Authenticity, Empowerment, Inclusion, Innovation Passion, Stewardship
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement
- Engaged staff
- Regular social events
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Competitive and comprehensive Group Insurance plan
- Vacation/personal days/statutory holidays
- Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance
- Milestone service awards
How do I apply for a position?
Applicants should email their resume and covering letter to: email@example.com. Please reference the position title in the subject line of the email.
I have submitted an application for a position. What is the next step?
Applications are reviewed by Human Resources, and the applicants who meet the requirements are contacted to schedule a telephone interview.
The posting has expired and is not on the website anymore. Can I still apply?
Late application won’t be accepted to ensure fairness to all applicants; however, you can still submit your resume for future consideration.
Internships for Students with a Disability
Exciting opportunities await students who have a passion to make a difference every day. AMI will provide a challenging and rewarding experience in the Broadcast industry.
Internship opportunities are available in the following departments:
- Programming & Production - AMI-audio and AMI-tv
- Programming & Production - AMI-télé - Montreal
- Marketing & Communication
- Technology Services
- Human Resources
Before you apply, please note the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a student with a disability
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Be enrolled in full-time studies at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution in the field of Broadcast/Media, Business or IT (preferably in the final year of studies) or at an equivalent private training institution OR
- Recent graduate in the same year, who are looking for a first work experience in the industry
- Demonstrate good academic standing
- Demonstrate interest in, and aptitude for, a career in the Broadcast/Media industry or related field of study
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using Internet, Email, Microsoft Office
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
How to apply
Please complete the online application and provide the following documentation:
- Current resume
- Cover letter demonstrating interest and immediate goals in the Broadcast/Media industry
- Proof of current or previous registration in full time Broadcast/Media program or related field of study at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
- Most recent transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
Current Internship opportunities
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All equipment and technical support will be provided by Accessible Media Inc. to comply with the internal security. If you require any accommodations please let us know.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants we plan to invite to a follow-up interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Keywords: accessible media, ami, jobs, employment