On Tuesday March 16th's episode:
- Environmental contributor Lawrence Gunther tells us how small modular reactors could be used to help combat climate change in Canada
- Community reporter Elizabeth Mohler describes “Arts Chats,” a new discussion series by the Toronto Arts Foundation
- Nelson Rego of Cool Blind Tech tells us about AirTags, Apple’s much-anticipated Bluetooth tracker
- He also tells us about Super.com’s new partnership with Mars Vision to make gaming more accessible for vision-impaired gamers
- And, Karen Magee, Mark Phoenix and host Dave Brown compete against each other in another edition of our weekly news quiz!