Steps to access DV content
- Press MENU on the MaxTV remote
- Use the ARROW buttons to highlight Settings > Audio on the horizontal menu bar and then press OK
- Highlight Secondary Audio, and then press OK.
- Use the ARROW buttons to highlight Use secondary audio if available, and then press OK
- Highlight Save, and then press OK. Described Video will now play when it is available for the program.
- DV can be enabled globally (for all channels) via the on-screen Settings menu to configure TV settings.
- If enabled globally through the settings menu, DV (secondary audio) persists until manually deactivated. Settings are retained when the set-top-box is powered down to sleep or rebooted. The setting may need to be re-enabled when the software on the set-top box is updated. Software updates may occur 2-3 times per year.
- DV can be enabled temporarily on a single program bases by pressing the circular red "C" button on the remote control once.
- When the global setting is disabled, pressing the circular red "C" button, the DV audio track will remain audible on that channel until the channel is changed then it reverts back to the primary audio feed for the next channel tuned. SaskTel would prefer the DV audio to persist however the Mediaroom system does not allow this to the best of our knowledge.