Do you want to make a difference every day? Then AMI is the place for you.
Accessible Media Inc. (AMI) is a not-for-profit media company that entertains, informs, and empowers Canadians who are blind or partially sighted. Operating three broadcast services, AMI-tv and AMI-audio in English and AMI-télé in French, AMI’s vision is to establish and support a voice for Canadians with disabilities, representing their interests, concerns and values through accessible media, reflection, and portrayal.
AMI is currently looking for an HR Analyst to join the Human Resources team in Toronto on a 1-year contract. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a range of human resource programs and services. This includes administering employee benefits, updating the HRIS system, maintaining employee records and advising employees and managers on the interpretation of human resources policies and practices.
If you are interested in being part of an extraordinary team, and you have the qualifications and experience listed below, please apply:
• Maintains the HRMS data base (ADP Workforce Now) and supports the payroll functions by entering and updating employee records, tax information and submitting interface to payroll biweekly.
• Administers the employee group benefit plans by enrolling employees, changing employee participation, updating renewal rates, and maintaining working relationship with benefit providers.
• Prepares offer letters and onboarding packages for new hires and facilitates the integration of new employees by conducting employee orientation, reviewing the employment policies, and working conditions, and assisting employees with the completion of payroll and new-hire documents.
• Maintains employee confidence and organization integrity by keeping HR information confidential and private.
• Maintains professional knowledge and complies with legislative requirements by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations/societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• College Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field, and/ or equivalent experience
• 1- 3 years administrative experience in Human Resources
• Human Resource Administration, HRIS, Employee Benefits administration,
• Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and detail/results oriented; self-motivated; customer focused.
• Bilingualism French/English is an asset.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.