Making Para Trans More Accessible
- On In The Know, Margrett Weldon discusses initiatives being created and implemented to make Toronto’s Para Transit system more accessible for individuals with disabilities.
- Ryan Delehanty highlights various Holiday festivities in Atlantic Canada, including a CNIB Holiday party coming up in Halifax.
- On our Accessible Gaming segment, we talk about the famous role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, with Debbie Eva Williams and Jim O’Donnell.
- Mary Mammoliti of Kitchen Confession tells us about Eataly and it’s first Canadian location.
Difference Between a Service Dog, Therapy Dog and an Assistance Dog
- What is the difference between a service dog, a therapy dog and an assistance dog, and how do the certifications differ? Vet Danielle Jongkind discusses.
- Nutritionist Julia Karantjas discusses how to build a healthy Microbiome for our bodies.
- We speak with the recipient of the 2019 AMI Robert Pearson Scholarship, Victoria Lacey, and find out what this means for her.
- Southwestern Ontario Community Reporter Annette Dennis highlights the “Holiday Shopping Made Easy” Teleconference, where you can learn the ins and outs of online shopping.
- Freelance journalist Meagan Gillmore tells us about how one Canadian organization is raising awareness about premature birth
- On our Tech Update, Tom Dekker tells us how Siri can now be your internet radio in iOS 13.