CNIB Video Game Testing
- Could we be in for another ice age? Jeff Ryman chats about this and more in his lifestyle segment.
- Burger King is giving away Whoppers for 1 cent but you have to go to McDonald's to get them; Kristina Stoyanova of The App Show shares more!
- The CNIB is looking for people to help test out a new video game.; Karen Magee from Ottawa gives us the details.
- On the Chatty Bookshelf, Ryan Hooey has some great Christmas Deals and a fun Christmas audiobook that ended up on his bookshelf.
- Windom Earle is a collective of friends and musicians who play a mixture of instrumental new wave synth pop and indie rock. Ryan Delehanty introduces them to us on this week's Pop Talk segment.
Finding Accessible Entertainment
- Mike Feir continues his discussion on finding accessible entertainment; this week he opens the door to finding entertainment online.
- Fern Lulham tells us about her experience and involvement with the International day of persons with disabilities this year.
- We chat with one of the winners of this year's AMI Robert Pearson Memorial Scholarship, Laura Lefevre! How will she use the scholarship?
- Community Reporter Linda Bartram highlights holiday events in Victoria, BC, including a Christmas in Old Victoria walking Tour, and free Horse drawn Trolley rides!
- Andrea Voss of Frontier Computing shares details on the Christmas Specials they have to offer!
- It's time for our Thursday roundtable, hosted by Kelly MacDonald. Guesting today is our Regional Content Specialist from Edmonton, Jim Krysko!