Needing a Drivers License For Self-Driving Cars?
- Apple and Google want to help you spend less time on their phones and now there is an app for that! Jeff Ryman explains in his lifestyle report!
- A Dutch Judge concludes that drivers of self-driving cars need a drivers license before being allowed on the road; Graham Williams tells us more.
- We speak with actor, writer and director, Jani Lauzon about her newest show, I Call myself Princess.
- It's the gateway to the weekend, and Michael Feir found us a new accessible game, Feer: The Game of Running Blind, a quirky new endless runner.
- We continue our Pop Talk segments with Ryan Delehanty from Halifax; today we get to know a band called The Burning Hell.
Braille Baseball Jerseys!
- The scariest disease our pets can get is rabies, and our veterinarian, Dr. Danielle Jongkind discusses the fears around it.
- It’s time to get groovin’ again! Chyvonne Emile gives us the best reasons to use Jazz Dance as a work out!
- We speak with Greg David, marketing and communications specialist with AMI about the baseball game tonight that’ll be broadcast between the Jays and Oriels as Baltimore wears their braille jerseys!
- St. John’s Community Reporter Kim Thistle Murphy tells us about a unique culinary experience on the scenic Manuels River trails.
- Freelance journalist Meagan Gillmore fills us in on the Ontario Human Rights Commission's most recent policy on accessible education for students with disabilities.
- Tom Dekker highlights all the latest Apple releases, including the three new iPhones, and the redesigned Apple Watch with health benefits.