Audiobook voiced by Alex Trebek
- Ryan Delehanty updates us on the Atlantic’s progress during COVID-19, and debriefs us on Newfoundland’s “Bubble backlash,” calling for delayed travel amongst Atlantic provinces.
- Ryan Hooey previews a highly-anticipated summer listen being released on Audible, featuring the words and voice of Canadian Jeopardy Host, Alex Trebek.
- On July 3, 1928, John Logie Baird demonstrated the first colour television transmission; we chat about this event and more on This Day in History.
Special AMI-audio podcasts
- Podcasts, tweets and more are pouring in thick and fast as Apple’s World Wide Developers Conference continues and people digest what is revealed. Michael Feir gives us more updates.
- UK’s Fern Lulham brings us the classic game of Just a Minute, but this time with a challenging twist! Get ready for the Kelly and Ramya Face-off.
- AMI-audio manager Andy Frank joins us to share Highlights from the Zero Project 20-20 Conference that took place in Vienna in February of 2020. He tells us about a series of broadcasts and podcasts he’s assembled for AMI-audio.
- The Joy 4 All Project, put together by Calgary high school students, created a hotline to bring joy to seniors in isolation; Community Reporter Anthony Hodgetts has the details.
- We talk about the IrisVision product with our friends from Frontier Accessibility.
- Our weekly Roundtable guest is Jim Krysko, AMI Content Development Specialist in Edmonton.