Why talking about mental health is important
- Sometimes Vets recommend the e-collar, also known as the “cone of shame” to stop pets from excessive licking and chewing, but are there other options? Let’s find out with Dr. Danielle Jongkind.
- Wellness Contributor Frances Wong walks us through things to consider when buying a new mattress.
- With 74% of professionals preferring to work remote post-pandemic, employers must rethink how they run things. What needs to be considered and why the change?
- The Brown Cowboy show is riding into rural communities in Nova Scotia with a posse of comedians to bring an evening of fun and laughter. Community Reporter Julie Martin has the highlights.
- A number of studies have indicated a rise in mental health issues amongst children and young adults during COVID-19 lockdown. Lucia Bellafante covers why talking about mental health is important, on our Parenting segment.
- We’re joined by Natalie Martiniello and Chantal Kreidy who tell us about a new braille study they’re a part of which are looking for some participants. We get all the details next.
Mental Health Resources:
Suicide prevention helpline: 1-833-456-4566
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868