Law and disability in Canada
On November 23's show:
- Dr. Laverne Jacobs from the University of Windsor describes Canada’s very first textbook on law and disability
- Environmental contributor Lawrence Gunther tells us how we should be moving away from fossil fuels into and shifting towards clean energy
- Nelson Rego of Cool Blind Tech discusses Biped, a co-pilot device that brings autonomous driving features to users who are blind and partially sighted. He also tells us about Apple’s partnership with the eye-tracking company Tobii. And he explains how to get live captions on the social audio app Clubhouse on iOS
- Community reporter Elizabeth Mohler shares an update on this year’s “Because of BALANCE” fundraising campaign. She also tells us about Dis/Play, an upcoming arts project in Toronto. And she gives us details on AEBC’s upcoming virtual trivia event
- We have another edition of our weekly news quiz with contestants Karen Magee and Mark Phoenix, with quizmaster Mike Ross!