Blind soccer fundraising event
- Michael Feir brings us Part 2 of Apple's Far Out 2022 presentation. We focus on the new line of iPhone 14s.
- Fern Lulham highlights disability-focused campaigns being run by not-for-profit organizations in the U.K.
- We speak with Luke McConnell, who’s hosting a fundraising event, in memory of his good friend Justin Masotti, with Soccability Canada. We learn more about this great initiative and why it’s important to him.
- Step back in time, and explore 70 years of Canadian children's television, in the Canadian Museum of History's newest exhibition. It's featuring everything from Pepinot to Paw Patrol - Television of Our Childhoods.
- Joining us on this week's Roundtable conversation is friend of the show, Mark Phoenix.