- A new study about PTSD shows promise for some unconventional drug therapy. Grant Hardy has more on his Headlines segment.
- Greg David joins us to highlight podcasts about favourite TV shows and hosted by the stars on them.
- Why are McDonald's self-serve fountain machines being phased out? Bill Shackleton explains on The Buzz.
- Are educational institutions equitable and equally inclusive in New Brunswick for Persons with Disabilities? Community Reporter, Marisa Hersey-Misner discusses more.
- This month on our Travelling with JJ segment, JJ Hunt tells us about a fun family trip he took to Bangkok in early 2020.
- On our CNIB Come To Work segment, we discuss the value of networking and CNIB’s upcoming Connecting the Dots event.