AMI is teaming up with the CNIB to host a Twitter Ask Me Anything chat with Christine Ha, the host of AMI-tv’s Four Senses.
Join us on Wednesday, February 15 from 7 to 8 p.m. ET for an open discussion with Christine about her experience at CNIB’s Lake Joe, accessibility in and beyond the kitchen and – of course – food! Use #FourSensesAMA to join in the chat and be sure to follow @theblindcook, @CNIB, @CNIB_Ontario and @AccessibleMedia to keep up with all the action.
Here’s a preview of some of the questions Christine will be answering throughout the chat:
1. CNIB values independent living skills. What is the most important lesson you learned to feel confident in the kitchen? #FourSensesAMA
2. #LakeJoe is designed to be accessible to individuals with sight loss. What was your favourite example of this? #FourSensesAMA
3. What are some of your favourite kitchen adaptations that allow you to cook on your own? #FourSensesAMA
4. You made brownies at #LakeJoe. What would you recommend as a good recipe for a beginner with sight loss? #FourSensesAMA
5. What was the most memorable thing you learned from the @CNIB_Ontario clients you spoke with at #LakeJoe? #FourSensesAMA
6. How can your role hosting Four Senses on @AccessibleMedia motivate others with sight loss to pursue jobs in media? #FourSensesAMA