Position Title: Producer – Montréal (QC) (Maternity Leave)
Status: Contract, Part-Time (4 days per week)
Start Date: Second week of September, 2019
Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you an experienced, passionate and creative producer? Then AMI is the place for you. .
We are currently looking for a part-time Producer to join our AMI-télé team in Montréal. Under the direction of the Production Manager, the ideal candidate will contribute to the production of original content for broadcasting media on AMI-télé platforms.
If you are interested in being part of an extraordinary team, and you have the qualifications and experience listed below, please apply:
1. Suggest ideas for original content within the AMI-télé editorial for interviews, reports or documentaries
2. Research information, guests or news stories, determine target audience, write scripts and interview questions
3. Plan and meet production deadlines, attend production meetings, brainstorming sessions, and coordinate filming
4. Write detailed and accurate filming plans by working closely with the cameraman/editor and/or Director
5. Ensure that the integrated video standards are met in each production by applying the AMI best practices
6. Contributes to the overall team effort
• Diploma in Communication or Broadcast/Media or relevant experience related to the position
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field
• Good knowledge of the techniques and methods of media production (the stages of pre-production, scripting and planning resources)
• Knowledge of the stages of post-production, video and audio editorial processes and storytelling
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Excellent communication and writing skills, solid research skills and great attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills for organizing and managing time
• Excellent general knowledge, ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts in the disability community
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Applicants should email their resume and covering letter by email to: email@example.com. Please reference the position title in the subject line of the email.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants we plan to invite to a follow-up interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.