Accessible Media Inc. (AMI)’s mission is to entertain, inform and empower Canadians who are blind or partially sighted. Operating three broadcast services, AMI-tv and AMI-audio in English and AMI-télé in French, AMI’s vision is to establish and support a voice for Canadians with disabilities, representing their interests, concerns and values through accessible media, reflection and portrayal.
We are currently looking for a part-time Promo Producer/Editor to join our AMI télé team in Montreal. The ideal candidate will be responsible for accomplishing the production of promos and IDs by developing, planning, and editing all aspects in the pre- and post-productions process including creating computer animations in order to convey a desired AMI message.
• Plan and initiate the production of assigned promo’s and IDs and ensure that the delivery of AMI’s promo and IDs production requirements are met;
• Retain high creative and production standards under the supervision of the manager and maintain continuity amongst team members.
• May occasionally be assigned the production of features and interstitials on AMI-télé.
• Contributes to the overall team effort
• Diploma in Broadcast/Media or related program at Post Secondary Institution or equivalent experience.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position in television or interactive media.
• Knowledge of media production techniques and methods.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of animated video images.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.
• Strong written communication and grammatical skills.
• Strong research skills utilizing web-based resources, attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and under low supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills, organizational and time management skills.
• Bilingual (French/English) skills.
Applicants should email their resume and covering letter to: email@example.com. Please reference the position title in the subject line of the email.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.