Radioplayer Canada is a free radio streaming app and online audio player found on radio websites, delivering live and catch-up radio from hundreds of stations, coast to coast in Canada. Radioplayer allows you to discover your favorite radio through search and recommendations based on your listening history, geographical location, as well as crowd-sourced trending.
How to find AMI-audio on Radioplayer
Radioplayer is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here are step-by-step instruction to get you started on your tablet or mobile device.
- Open the app store on your device and search Radioplayer (all one word) Canada and hit install.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and wait a few seconds for the main menu to load.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon on the top right corner of the screen and enter AMI-audio and search.
- Now tap on the AMI-audio banner across the top of the screen and AMI-audio will begin playing.
- Make sure you add us to your favourites by tapping the heart icon located at bottom of the screen, slightly right of center.
Watch our video guide:
Keywords: Radioplayer, Radioplayer Canada, AMI-audio, Streaming, Talk Radio