Indigenous protected and conserved areas
On May 25th's show:
- Environmental expert Lawrence Gunther tells us about IPCAs, a new tool that many Indigenous nations have added for stewardship work to protect Indigenous lands and conserved areas
- Ottawa bureau reporter Chris Vallee discusses “Is It Time For Online?,” his new AMI documentary that takes a look at how online education has impacted students with disabilities
- Community Reporter J.R. Bjornson in Red Deer tells us about virtual jazz and hip-hop dance classes offered by the Alberta Sports and Recreation Association for the Blind. To access his full report, visit here
- Laura Warren and Mark Joly describe “Sight Seers,” a new AMI-tv series about paranormal investigations on Canada’s East Coast
- And, host Dave Brown competes against contestants Mark Phoenix and Karen Magee in another edition of our weekly news quiz!