If you are enrolled in a training institution for an audio or television career, or if you are interested in developing broadcast skills or pursuing a future career in content creation, AMI will provide you with a challenging and rewarding experience in the media industry with a paid apprenticeship.
Opportunities are available in the following departments:
• Programming & Production - AMI-audio and AMI-tv
• Programming & Production - AMI-télé - Montreal
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists the production team to ensure that information and insights presented are accurate and objective by researching topics and
background information when required
• Supports the Production team through transcription and story chasing
• Supports the Audio team through audio editing, switching and sound mixing
• Provides general assistance with pre and post-production
• Assists with script writing and script creation
• Composes tweets, podcast descriptions, and blog posts
• Gains first-hand experience by going on field shoots
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Any additional duties as required.
Before you apply, please note the following criteria to be eligible:
• Be a person with a disability
• Be eligible to work in Canada
• Be enrolled in a training institution for an audio or television career AND/OR
• Demonstrate interest in, and aptitude for, a career in the Broadcast/Media industry.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; organizational and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
• Experience using Internet, Email, Microsoft Office
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
How to apply
Please send your application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current resume
• Cover letter demonstrating interest and immediate goals in the Broadcast/Media industry
• Copy of official transcript of most recent grades (for persons enrolled in, or graduates of, a training institution)
All equipment and technical support will be provided by Accessible Media Inc. to comply with the internal security. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants we plan to invite to a follow-up interview will be contacted.