Exciting opportunities await students who have a passion to make a difference every day. AMI will provide a challenging and rewarding experience in the Broadcast industry.
Internship opportunities are available in the following departments:
- Programming & Production - AMI-audio and AMI-tv
- Programming & Production - AMI-télé - Montreal
- Marketing & Communications
- Technology Services
- Human Resources
Before you apply, please note the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a student with a disability
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Be enrolled in full-time studies at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution in the field of Broadcast/Media, Business or IT (preferably
in the final year of studies) or at an equivalent private training institution OR
- Recent graduate in the same year, who are looking for a first work experience in the industry
- Demonstrate good academic standing
- Demonstrate interest in, and aptitude for, a career in the Broadcast/Media industry or related field of study
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using Internet, Email, Microsoft Office
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
How to apply
Please send your application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current resume
- Cover letter demonstrating interest and immediate goals in the Broadcast/Media industry
- Proof of current or previous registration in full time Broadcast/Media program or related field of study at an accredited Canadian
- Most recent transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
All equipment and technical support will be provided by Accessible Media Inc. to comply with the internal security. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants we plan to invite to a follow-up interview will be contacted.