Listen to NOW with Dave Brown weekdays 9 to 11 a.m. Eastern to find out what's happening in your community! Tune in weekly to hear from our community reporters across the country bringing you information on events and happenings in the blind and partially sighted community across Canada. Click here for more reports in other regions: Atlantic, Central and West.
An artist, actor and advocate for persons with disabilities, Amy spends her time volunteering in the community, enhancing accessibility and creating awareness around sight loss. She plans to experience all that life has to offer! Amy lives in Vancouver and reports on the British Columbia region.
September 1, 2021 - Amy Amantea continues our discussion on accessible pedestrian signals. She also tells us about Vancouver Fringe Festival. And she describes a new production called “Revelations” by Up in the Air Theatre.
- The Vancouver Fringe Festival is taking place September 9-19 and will be happening online and in-person on Vancouver’s Granville Island
- The world premiere of “Revelations” is hosted by Up In The Air Theatre
- It takes place between September 16-26 with an accessibility night on September 25
- It will take place online and in-person at the Shadbolt Theatre, located at 6450 Deer Lake Ave, in Burnaby, B.C.
- For more information, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To purchase tickets, call 604-205-3000 and to learn more, visit here