Listen to Kelly and Company weekdays 2 to 4 p.m. Eastern to find out what's happening in your community! Tune in weekly to hear from our community reporters across the country bringing you information on events and happenings in the blind and partially sighted community across Canada. Click here for more reports in other regions: Atlantic, West, Pacific and North.
Kim has been totally blind since birth. She's the founder and coordinator of the Get Together with Technology program as well as a music therapist, professional storyteller, and radio show host. Kim travels through life with her fourth guide dog Tulia.
Recent Reports: October 13
- Upcoming workshop through Braille Literacy Canada about advocating for Braille
- Date: Saturday October 22, 2022, from 1-2:30 Eastern time
- Ottawa Public Library
- Contact: Accessibility Services
- Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre
- Their website has information on a long list of events.
- Please contact the individual event organizers for specific event information.
- Location: Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre