Listen to Kelly and Company weekdays 2 to 4 p.m. Eastern to find out what’s happening in your community! Tune in weekly to hear from our community reporters across the country bringing you information on events and happenings in the blind and partially sighted community across Canada. Click here for more reports in other regions: Central, West, Pacific and North.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Kim is a photography enthusiast, book clubber, dog walker, chocolate lover, CNIB volunteer, and hockey mom. She lives in St. John's, Newfoundland, with her husband, two teenage boys and two dogs. Kim has Usher's Syndrome (Retinitis Pigmentosa and hearing loss), and is legally blind.
Recent Reports: August 16
- Mount Pearl Renaissance Festival - Good day folks of the realm!
- Date: August 27-28, Doors open 9:00 am on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Cost: Adults: $15.00 per day, Children: 5 - 12 years old - $10.00 per day
- Come Home Year 2022 Newfoundland & Labrador
- Date: Open May 21, 2022 to October 7, 2022.
- Free admission for Come Home 2022