Listen to Kelly and Ramya weekdays 2 to 4 p.m. Eastern to find out what’s happening in your community! Tune in weekly to hear from our community reporters across the country bringing you information on events and happenings in the blind and partially sighted community across Canada. Click here for more reports in other regions: Central, West, Pacific and North.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Kim is a photography enthusiast, book clubber, dog walker, chocolate lover, CNIB volunteer, and hockey mom. She lives in St. John's, Newfoundland, with her husband, two teenage boys and two dogs. Kim has Usher's Syndrome (Retinitis Pigmentosa and hearing loss), and is legally blind.
Recent Reports: June 23
- Sci Fi on the Rock 2022
- Date: June 24-26
- Location: Sheraton Hotel, St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- Tickets: Daily pass- Adult $ 30.00; Child $15.90; Student/senior/military $25.00
Weekend pass: Adult $ 60.00; Child $ $30.00; Child, senior, military $ $60.00; Family $ 120.00
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Canada Day Celebrations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador
- Date: July 1, 2022
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cycle for Sight for Fighting Blindness Canada
- Date: Sunday July 10
- Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org